WTI Transport Company Profile at OTR Pro Trucker
Hiring Driver Types:
- Owner Operators
- Company Drivers
Haul Trailer Types:
- Fuel Surcharge
- Layover Pay
- Lease Purchase Available
- Paid Weekly
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Orientation Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement 401K
Minimum Driving Experience:
Required CDL Classes:
Miles Per Week:Depends on route; Percentage Pay
Hire with a DUI:
- Yes, If DUI is at least 10 years old
About WTI Transport
Hiring in the following states:AL, AR, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MS, MO, NH, NC, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WV
Founded in 1989, WTI Transport calls Tuscaloosa, Alabama home with terminals in Birmingham, Mobile and Russellville, KY. We are a 100% flatbed carrier servicing primarily the Southeast, Midwest, Southwest, and East Coast. Our main shipments consist of roofing, building materials, and all types of aluminum, iron and steel products. WTI is proud to be a major carrier in the flatbed industry. Our focus is on making sure our customers are taken care of by providing the most professional flatbed service in the industry. Our commitment to delivering our customers freight safe and on-time is not just our goal it's our culture.
For over 22 years we have fostered long standing relationships with many of the nation's leading manufactures. These relationships have been built over time by our promise of Doing What We Say We'll Do. We accomplish this by our dedication to hiring the best flatbed drivers in the industry, our commitment to safety, and customer service.
- 12 Months verifiable OTR experience in the last 2 years
- NO FLATBED EXPERIENCE? WE'LL TRAIN YOU!
- Must live in the WTI Hiring Area
- No more than three moving violations in 3 years and 4 in four years. (Tickets are weighted for severity.)
- No excessive speeding tickets within last 3 years.
- No DUI, reckless or careless driving violations.
- Disclosure of felony convictions will not automatically exclude an applicant
- Preventable accidents count as moving violations.
- Must meet all requirements of a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver as described in the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations.
- Must be able to pass a physical agility test.
- All applicants will be subject to extensive background checks!!
- Felonies subject to review
- Based on experience and fleet, company drivers are paid up to 28% of gross revenue and may receive an additional monthly Safety/MPG bonus of 2%.
- Owner-Operators are paid 70% of Gross Line haul plus 100% FSC when using WTI trailer and 77% Gross Line haul plus 100% FSC when using their own trailer.