WTI Transport Company Profile at OTR Pro Trucker
Hiring Driver Types:
- Owner Operators
- Company Drivers
Haul Trailer Types:
- Fuel Surcharge
- Layover Pay
- Lease Purchase Available
- Paid Weekly
- Orientation Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance
- Retirement 401K
Minimum Driving Experience:
Required CDL Classes:
Miles Per Week:1800-2000
Hire with a DUI:
- Yes, If DUI is at least 10 years old
About WTI Transport
Hiring in the following states:AL, AR, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, MS, MO, NE, NC, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, and VA
- 12 Months verifiable OTR experience in the last 2 years
- 3 Months recent Flatbed experience
- Must live in the WTI Hiring Area
- No more than three moving violations in 3 years and 4 in four years. (Tickets are weighted for severity.)
- No excessive speeding tickets within last 3 years.
- No DUI, reckless or careless driving violations.
- Disclosure of felony convictions will not automatically exclude an applicant
- Preventable accidents count as moving violations.
- Must meet all requirements of a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver as described in the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations.
- Must be able to pass a physical agility test.
- All applicants will be subject to extensive background checks!!
- Felonies subject to review
- Based on experience and fleet, company drivers are paid up to 28% of gross revenue and may receive an additional monthly Safety/MPG bonus of 2%.
- Owner-Operators are paid 70% of Gross Line haul plus 100% FSC when using WTI trailer and 77% Gross Line haul plus 100% FSC when using their own trailer.