TransAm Company Profile at OTR Pro Trucker
Hiring Driver Types:
- Owner Operators
- Company Drivers
Haul Trailer Types:
- Fuel Surcharge
- Layover Pay
- Lease Purchase Available
- Paid Weekly
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Orientation Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance
- Retirement 401K
Minimum Driving Experience:
Required CDL Classes:
Miles Per Week:2800-3100
Hire with a felony:
- Yes, If felony is at least 5 years old
Hire with a DUI:
- Yes, If DUI is at least 5 years old
Hiring in the following states:AL, AR, CO, CT, DE, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MD, MA, MI, MS, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WV
TransAm Trucking gives you an excellent cent-per-mile pay scale and the miles you need to achieve your earning potential. TransAm keeps you moving so you can earn a high gross annual salary. TransAm is the premier carrier in the temperature-controlled freight industry and serves the Midwest, Mid-South, Northeast, Southeast, Florida and Southern California.
Company Driver Pay
- Experienced drivers start at 32 cents per mile.* (up to maximum)
- Company drivers start at 30 cents per mile.* (up to maximum)
- Our first year student drivers can earn over $40,000 per year.*
*Total compensation plus per diem.
- 84 cents per mile loaded and empty
- Great miles
- A contract you can understand
- Paid base plates and permits
- Free TransFlo remote paperwork processing
- Discount fuel network
- Fuel surcharge program
- 100% lumper reimbursement
- TransAm's independent contractors gross over $138,000 per year on average
- Paid reefer fuel
- Paid tolls
- Liberal passenger plan
- 99% no touch freight
- No hazmat
- Stop pay $40
- Tax advantages
- Bonus program
Be an independent business operator!
Great Home Time!
We understand that your time at home is important to you. For company drivers, all we need is an eight-day notice and upon approval, we will get you home when you want. Our drivers who are independent contractors enjoy flexible hometime.
TransAm has top-of-the-line equipment. We are proud to run Kenworth trucks equipped with refrigerators, CD players, auxiliary power units, inverters, dual bunks, deluxe interiors and automatic fifth wheel release.
Drivers interested in joining the TransAm operation should call 800-370-9609 or visit www.transamtruck.com.