Swift Transportation Company Profile at OTR Pro Trucker
Hiring Driver Types:
- Company Drivers
Haul Trailer Types:
- Fuel Surcharge
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement 401K
Minimum Driving Experience:
Required CDL Classes:
Miles Per Week:Varies
About Swift Transportation
Hiring in the following states:AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY
What drives you? A passion for trucking, independence, being part of a great company, a nice paycheck? If you have the drive, Swift Transportation has the opportunities for you.
We are the drivers of American life. The warriors of the road. When you drive for Swift, you have a powerful force behind you. One that always has your back. We're one of the biggest fleets on the road and we make our presence known, with more than 16,000 trucks, 60,000 trailers, and 16,000 company drivers. Swift is dedicated to drivers and to their success. Join Swift's Driving Force and be part of a company that makes a difference in the everyday lives of millions.
We welcome drivers into our Swift Transportation family for the long haul, helping them enjoy a lasting career. Swift is committed to you, from hire to retire. We offer many driving career options:
- Dedicated routes - Be home more!
- Heavy Haul
- Dry Van
No CDL? No Problem.
We have CDL-A truck driving schools located all across the country.
- Earn your CDL in as little as 3 weeks!
- Our classes start weekly
- There are no upfront tuition payments
- We do not require employment contracts
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans (Once on-boarded as a Swift Driver)
- Paid Vacation
- High-Tech Equipment
- Paid Weekly
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Disability, Life, Group Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement for Hired Academy Graduates
- Paid CDL Training with an Experienced Swift Driver (200-300 Hours Behind the Wheel with a Swift Mentor While You Earn Good Pay)
- Veterans Scholarship Program
- Must Be 21 Years or Older
- Employment Subject to Background Screening