Bay & Bay Transportation Company Profile at OTR Pro Trucker
Hiring Driver Types:
- Owner Operators
- Company Drivers
Haul Trailer Types:
- Fuel Surcharge
- Layover Pay
- Lease Purchase Available
- Paid Weekly
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance
- Retirement 401K
Minimum Driving Experience:
Required CDL Classes:
Miles Per Week:2800-3100
Hire with a DUI:
- Yes, If DUI is at least 5 years old
About Bay & Bay Transportation
Hiring in the following states:CT, DE, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, VA, WV, and WI
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have six (6) months verifiable solo OTR experience in the operation of like Tractor/Trailer equipment.
- Must have no more than two (2) Preventable accidents in the last three (3) years and/or no Preventable DOT recordable accident in the last three (3) years.
- Must have no more than four (4) moving violations in the last three (3) years, nor more than two (2) moving violations in the last twelve (12) months.
- Serious Traffic Violations (as defined by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations) will be reviewed by the Safety Department. Must obtain at least a 12 month medical certification.
- Must pass a road test or equivalent as stated in FMCRS 391.33
- Must pass a pre-qualification drug screen.
- Must have a valid Commercial Drivers License in state of residence.
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
Serious Traffic Violations (as defined by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations) will be reviewed by the Safety Department
Serious Traffic Violations That Disqualify:
- Reckless/careless driving
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident
- Excessive speeding (15 mph or more over the posted limit)
- Improper or erratic lane changes
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely
- Must have no DUI/DWI in a commercial vehicle ever and/or no DUI/DWI in a personal vehicle in the last five (5) years
- Violation of a driver or vehicle Out of Service Order
- Texting while driving
- If only six (6) months experience, must be most recent six (6) months
- Must have at least eighteen (18) months verifiable experience in the last three (3) years in the operation of like tractor/trailer equipment.
- No more than three (3) jobs in the last twelve (12) months
Bay & Bay Company Pay Package
- 6 months verifiable recent solo OTR
- Less than 18 months of experience must be approved with Safety.
- 6-24 months of experience starting pay $.33
- Over 2 years and less than 5 years of verified experience starting pay$.35
- More than 5 verified years with current company $.01
- After 6 months increase .01 (.34) - Automatic
- After 1 year increase .01 (.35) - Automatic
- After 24 Months increase .01 (.36) - Automatic
- Annual increase of .01 if standards are met.
**Currently the fleet average is an additional .05/mile in incentive and accessorial pay.
**All other standards remain the same
- Annual bonus: $.01/mile increase per year
- Additional $.05/loaded mile on pad wrap and rolling stock loads
- Mileage bonus $.02-.03 depending on miles - paid on calendar quarter
- $30 for extra stops & drops (excluding first & last)
- $50 Boroughs pay in New York City
$1,500 for each referral:
- $750 payable upon completion of new driver orientation
- $750 payable when referred driver has completed 90 days
Owner Operator Pay
- $.90-.92/Mile Loaded & Empty Plus Fuel Surcharge
- Per Diem
- Furnished Fuel Card