CFI Honors April Drivers of the Month
Joplin, MO --- CFI, an international truckload carrier based in Joplin, Missouri, is pleased to announce the monthly driver award recipients for April 2007:
- Company Driver of the Month: Wayne Herrington started driving for CFI in 1994. He lives in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
Company Team of the Month
: Grant & Joyce Blevins
both began driving for CFI in 2000 and 2003, respectively. They live in Houston, Texas, and have driven over 1 million miles together.
- Contractor Driver of the Month: Roberto Silva began his career with CFI in 2000. He resides in Brownsville, Texas.
Contractor Team of the Month
: Randy & Diana Cross
began their careers at CFI in 1999 and 2002, respectively. They reside in Hallett, Oklahoma.
- As the April 2007 winners, each driver and team is automatically nominated for the 2007 year-end award in their respective category. All full-time over the road drivers who have been certified as a driver at CFI for one year are eligible for the CFI driver awards. Additional qualifications are as follows:
- Received no moving violations in the previous twelve months;
- Involved in no accidents in the previous twelve months;
- Received no out of service violations through State/Federal inspections in the previous twelve months.
CFI, founded in 1951, operates more than 2,300 tractors and over 7,100 trailers and transports a variety of goods throughout the contiguous United States and Canada. CFI interlines with Mexican carriers at various border crossings to provide through-trailer service to Mexico. In addition to its Joplin headquarters, CFI operates four terminals and numerous drop lots along the border and throughout the United States. *CFI has 37 sales offices throughout North America and a work force of 3,000 people. The driver fleet is comprised of both company drivers and independent contractors. CFI’s website can be found on the Internet at http://www.cfi-us.com. CFI’s site is also available in Spanish, located at http://www.cfi-mx.com.
*CFI and its subsidiary CFI de Mexico