CFI Honors September Drivers of the Month
Joplin, MO --- CFI , an international truckload carrier based in Joplin, Missouri , is pleased to announce the monthly driver award recipients for September 2005:
- Company Driver of the Month : Jose Herrera started driving for CFI in 2001. He uses the handle “Pepe Le Pew.”
- Company Team of the Month : James & Janiece Martindale live in Chickasaw, Alabama . They began driving for CFI in 2004.
- Contractor Driver of the Month : Dennis Griffin began his career with CFI in 1998. He uses the handle “Griff.”
- Contractor Team of the Month : John & Sherri Dillinger began driving for CFI in 1999. They live in Grove, Oklahoma .
As the September 2005 winners, each driver and team is automatically nominated for the 2005 year-end award in their respective category. All full-time over the road drivers who have been certified as a driver at CFI for one year are eligible for the CFI driver awards. Additional qualifications are as follows:
- Received no moving violations in the previous twelve months;
- Involved in no accidents in the previous twelve months;
- Received no out of service violations through State/Federal inspections in the previous twelve months.
CFI, founded in 1951, operates over 2,300 tractors and over 7,300 trailers and transports a variety of goods throughout the contiguous United States and Canada . CFI interlines with Mexican carriers at various border crossings to provide through-trailer service to Mexico . In addition to its Joplin headquarters, CFI operates four terminals and numerous drop lots along the border and throughout the United States . CFI has 37 sales offices throughout North America and a work force of 3,000 people. The driver fleet is comprised of both company drivers and independent contractors. CFI’s website can be found on the Internet at http://www.cfi-us.com. CFI’s site is also available in Spanish, located at http://www.cfi-mx.com.