Fun & Games
No…your eyes are not getting road weary…this is just a cool optical Illusion! Count the black dots! :0)
The world’s foremost authority of “Life on the Road” (?)
1. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission from dispatch.
2. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
3. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
4. There is always one more imbecile on the road than you counted on.
5. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator. (I just buy bigger ones )
6. Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear very bright…until they speak.
7. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the rest of us in the trucking world.