Fun & Games
The guys’ rules
At last a guy has taken the time to write down, finally, the guys’ side of the story.
We always heard “the rules” from the female side. These are our rules! Please note… these are all numbered “1” on purpose!
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don’t hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Sunday sports. It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. “Yes” and “no” are acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. Please go see a doctor!
1. Anything we said six months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after seven days.
1. If you won’t dress like “Victoria’s Secret” girls, don’t expect us to act like soap opera guys.
1. If you think you’re “slightly overweight” (we won’t use the “f” word here), you probably are. Don’t ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done—not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.
1. All men see in only 16 colors, like “Windows” default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong, and you say “nothing,” we will act like nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...really.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.
Thank you for reading this. I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don’t mind that? It’s like camping.
For more great Pig Art, go to www.chantryfineart.co.uk/ pcomical.cfm
“Revenge of the Female Persuasion”…don’t miss it!