Fun & Games
Kenny Bear’s Corner
The world’s foremost authority of Life on the Road?
For people who take life too seriously
1. Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
2. Plan to be spontaneous…tomorrow.
3. Monday is an awful way to spend one-seventh of your week.
4. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
5. Change is inevitable…except from vending machines.
6. A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.
7. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
8. Get a new car for your spouse. It’ll be a great trade!
9. I just got lost in thought. It wasn’t familiar territory.
10. Support bacteria! They’re the only culture some people have.
11. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
12. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering,“What happened?”
Now ponder some of life’s burning questions…
How do you tell when you’re out of invisible ink?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
What is the speed of dark?
How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?